We are currently looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers for our client based at Portsunlight on the Wirral, Merseyside.
The job involves trunking & multi drop deliveries around the UK. You must show high standards of customer service and legal compliance procedures at all times.
As a HGV Class 1 Driver you will be responsible for doing full loads and multi-drop deliveries regionally.
We are looking for drivers ASAP who can work on an ongoing basis
Working Monday to Friday
Days and Afternoons shifts are available
Drivers must have 6 months HGV1 driving experience
Pay varies from £9.04 to £13 per hour dependent on shift and day. PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
Prior to commencement of the position (HGV Class 1 Driver) you will be required to attend an interview.
• Full driving license HGV Class 1, CPC and Digi-card hold a good geographical knowledge.
• Passport or Full Birth certificate.
• National insurance number
• Letter with your current address on
• Good driving skills and knowledge of current Road Traffic regulations
Assist specialise in the placement of temporary and permanent staff to the transport industry.
If you are interested in the position please apply online or call; Rory Owings 07889000613