Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting Machine Operatives in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminium Machineing in the automotive sector, in their busy Warehouse based in the area of Northwick.
With immediate starts available, the site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits approx 1 mile from the city centre, so you could be earning within the week - a good enough reason to apply today!
What is involved in being Machine Operative?
- Loading and unloading a CNC machine
- Assembling the machines
- Ensuring machine parts meet the required standard
- Training is provided on gauging the castings
- Using various pieces of machinery to produce finished products
- Various Shifts available
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
Why Work with Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse as a Machine Operative?
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On-the-job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free on-site car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities following 12 weeks
If you are interested in this exciting position, and you think you have the skills to be a Machine Operative with us, please click Apply and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application, and book an interview with you ASAP!