Assist Resourcing UK are delighted to be recruiting for a Talented FLT Trainer for our clients new fabulous site based in Markham Vale.
The role will involve assessing and training new starters for FLT Counterbalance, FLT Reach and VNA Trucks prior to start date.
The ideal candidate will have passion to identify training issues and up skilling new team members
Hours of work are
Monday to Friday Rotational 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10 pm pay rate £9.50 (this will rise to £10.00 after passing 12-week probation period)
Due to the nature of our client’s business you may be also required to work Night Shift 10pm until 6am. Pay rate is £10.00 ph. (this will rise to £10.50 after passing 12-week probation)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Valid FLT REACH and CB licenses
- Demonstrable ability to instruct and inspire trainees.
- Be RTITB registered with relevant experience and qualifications.
- Previous experience gained in a similar fast paced warehouse/ Distribution environment.
- Strong Leadership and coaching skills to engage motivate and develop large teams.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to keep your operation safe, by developing and maintaining a strong culture of health and safety.
- This is a temp to perm role that will go permanent after a 12-week qualifying period.