Are you looking for a Warehouse Operative role? With flexible working hours and set shift patterns available, including the opportunity to work night shifts at an enhanced rate - why not join our busy, energetic team as a Warehouse Assistant?
We are looking for immediate starts, you could start work in as little as two days from your interview.
The role brings several benefits including, flexible working hours and set shift patterns available, with the opportunity to work overtime at an enhanced rate – so what are you waiting for?
There is plenty of overtime available for everyone who needs that extra cash before Christmas.
Rate of pay:
• Days: £7.65ph
• Nights: £9.74ph
- New factory with state of the art facilities
- Canteen facilities available 24hours
- Pension scheme
- Full training provide
- Full support from Assist Resourcing
- Potential additional £200 Christmas Bonus
• 6am – 6pm (12 hours) on a 4 on 4 off basis
• 10am – 6pm (8 hours) on a 4 on 4 off basis
• 6pm – 6am (12 hours) on a 4 on 4 off basis
• Must be at least 18 years’ old
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
General Duties include:
• Learn and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
• Receive goods as they arrive into the fulfilment centre
• Sort goods ready to be stowed into the fulfilment centre
• Record goods / inventory
• Stow products into their correct locations
• Read and follow instructions from the client’s computer systems
• Locate, Pick and cart customer orders from shelves throughout a large fulfilment centre, including on a multi-level mezzanine
• Pack and ship customer orders
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Please apply online.
Please note that upon successful application, you will be employed through Assist Resourcing UK Ltd and placed at JD Sports on assignment.