Location: Markham Vale
Reports To: Stock and Systems Manager
Reporting to the Stock Supervisors you will be responsible for effectively and accurately managing stock from receipt through to despatch. The primary purpose of this role is to receipt product onto the system and create orders for despatch.
This role is critical within the business and needs someone who is accurate and precise in the way in which they work.
- Responsible for running loads in a timely manner to assist in shift efficiency whilst using correct operational processes and procedures.
- Working closely with off-site transport team ensuring all loads are planned and booked.
- Establish load and order volumes, report quantities to the Stock Supervisors in order for the warehouse to be prepared accordingly.
- Run loads and orders to release work for picking to available Marshall Lanes, working closely with the warehouse Operations Controllers.
- Liaise with Stock Supervisors to ensure load requirements and customer specific details are completed e.g. Customer specific spreadsheet has been completed, pallets labelled, stacking requirements met.
- Produce load detail notes for collections, thus giving the warehouse operative the load number/customer to ensure loaded correctly for delivery times.
- Complete daily reports from an Excel template.
- Produce labels for inbound deliveries, accurately label inbound pallets.
- Report delivery mismatches to the Stock Team.
- Report issues with despatch orders to IT ensuring all are resolved on time.
This list is not exhaustive and the successful position holder may be required to carry out any task which the Company might reasonably require you to do.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to organise & prioritise their workload.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Good PC skills and Knowledge of MS packages is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills and tenacity.
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns. Weekend work will be required and at times, extra cover for seasonal volumes and holiday / absence.
about 1 year ago
Location: Markham Vale