Recruitment Resourcer - Newton Le Willows - Immediate Start - Ongoing hours, potential temporary to permanent opportunity!
Assist Resourcing are actively seeking a Recruitment Resourcer, who will be based at their Head Office in Newton Le Willows to join their National Resourcing Centre (NRC).
Applicants will ideally have their own tranpsort, due to the location of the office. (Post code is WA12 0HF - please check you can get to site)
About the Job:
- Answering the telephone to job applicants
- Screening CVS for job roles across the UK
- Booking interviews for candidates
- Reporting KPIs
- Building relationships with the on site teams
- Using Various Recruitment Software (training will be provided)
- General Admin Duties
Hours of Work:
- This role will usually be a Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 role
- The right applicant will have the ability to be flexible with their working hours when required
- Part time applicants will be considered
What do we need from you:
- Ideally, you will have a call centre back ground
- You will be confident communicating with a variety of people
- You will enjoy talking on the phone (you will be on the phone a lot in this role!)
- You must be able to multi-task
- You will have a keen eye for detail
- You should have strong communication skills
- You will be organised and be good at administraition within an office environment
- You will be available to start immediately
This role is temporary and ongoing, however there may be a permanent opportunity for the right individual. With clear career progression, this is a starting role, working for a thriving, high volume recruitment agency.
Please click "Apply" to submit your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately