Assist Resourcing UK Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a Receipt and Dispatch Clerk for our Clients new fabulous warehouse based in Chesterfield. This is a temp to perm role.
The starting Salary is £9.50 per hour.
We are currently recruiting for three position and the shift patterns available are as follows :-
10pm - 6am
SUNDAY TO THURSDAY
Reporting to the Stock Supervisors you will be responsible for effectively and accurately managing stock from receipt through to dispatch. The primary purpose of this role is to receipt product onto the system and create orders for dispatch.
This role is critical within the business and needs someone who is accurate and precise in the way in which they work.
- Responsible for running loads in a timely manner to assist in shift efficiency whilst using correct operational processes and procedures.
- Working closely with off-site transport team ensuring all loads are planned and booked.
- Establish load and order volumes, report quantities to the Stock Supervisors in order for the warehouse to be prepared accordingly.
- Run loads and orders to release work for picking to available Marshall Lanes, working closely with the warehouse Operations Controllers.
- Liaise with Stock Supervisors to ensure load requirements and customer specific details are completed e.g. Customer specific spreadsheet has been completed, pallets labelled, stacking requirements met.
- Produce load detail notes for collections, thus giving the warehouse operative the load number/customer to ensure loaded correctly for delivery times.
- Complete daily reports from an Excel template.
- Produce labels for inbound deliveries, accurately label inbound pallets.
- Report delivery mismatches to the Stock Team.
- Report issues with despatch orders to IT ensuring all are resolved on time.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to organise & prioritise their workload.
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- Good PC skills and Knowledge of MS packages is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills and tenacity.
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns. Weekend work will be required and at times, extra cover for seasonal volumes and holiday / absence.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/