Warehouse Operatives required – Haverhill – Great Pay Earn up to £12.95p/h – Apply Today!
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Haverhill area of Suffolk to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
Please note, the client site can be difficult to get to, so it would be beneficial if you had your own mode of transport or could car share with someone else.
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Great rates of pay (£8.13 p/h)
- Shift bonus paid (based on pick performance) – lifting the rate to £8.63p/h
- Attendance bonus payments (additional 50p per hour to be paid in January as a lump sum)
- Overtime paid at £10.81p/h (6th Shift)
- £15 per day fuel allowance payable (subject to T&Cs – you must live over 30 miles away from site to qualify)
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks
About the Job…
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours…
- Site operates 7 days a week – 3 out of 7 days working required (Requirements discussed at Interview)
- Weekend working is pro rata
- 12 hour shifts - 07:00 - 19:00
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Haverhill #Suffolk
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/