Warehouse Operatives required – Milton Keynes – Performance Bonuses – Apply Today!
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Milton Keynes area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre. This role involves a large amount of manual handling, and full training will be provided.
About the Job…
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse (Temperatures are as low as 2-3*C)
- Operating pallet trucks
- Wrapping full pallet orders
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours…
- Site operates 7 days a week – 4/5 out of 7 days working required
- Shift Times are 07:00– 19:00
- 3x30 minute breaks throughout the working day
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attendance bonus paid - lifting the pay rate by 50p per hour (paid on the end of January for all hours worked if Attendance 100%)
- Full training provided – No experience necessary but would be beneficial
- Regular ongoing work available
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/