Warehouse Operatives required – Rochdale – Earn up to £10.13p/h - Immediate Starts – Apply Toda
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting goods. Previous experience working within a Warehouse, manufacturing or industrial environment would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that prove to be hard working, flexible and reliable.
About the Job…
- Goods in – Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Sorting / replenishing pick locations
- Picking – Locating goods and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Recording goods / taking inventory
Shift times & working hours…
The following shifts are worked on a 4 on 4 off rota basis:
- Full time days - 6am to 6pm (£7.98p/h)
- Full time nights 6pm - 6am (£7.98p/h until 10pm - increase to £10.13 until 6am)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- New Warehouse with state of the art facilities
- Full onsite induction and basic training
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Rochdale
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/