Warehouse Operatives required – Skelmersdale – Immediate Starts – Apply Today!
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Skelmersdale area to work for one of the UK’s manufacturers of a range of products, including family, personal and household care products.
About the Job...
- Clean warehouse environment
- Light picking & packing across the warehouse
- Loading & Unloading within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours…
- 8 hour shifts
- 07:00 - 15:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Employee Recognition
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.