Assist Resourcing is looking for a Warehouse Order Picker in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well-known provider of bathroom suites and other bathroom-related items. Our client has immediate starts available, and full training will be given for this role in the warehouse, so even if you have no experience, we still want to hear from you.
The tasks of a Warehouse Order Picker will include:
- Picking & packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual handling (Heavy Lifting - in-house training provided)
- Loading/Unloading containers - checking goods in and out
- Checking goods once received
- Put away and moving stock
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for dispatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general Warehouse Order Picker duties
The available shift times & working hours of a Warehouse Order Picker:
Our client has a variety of shift patterns available, including both day and night working.
The benefits of being a Warehouse Order Picker for our client:
- Immediate starts available
- 12 weeks temp to perm placement
- Excellent rates of pay
- On-the-job training
- Excellent career progression
- Employee discount
- Employee perks platform
- Generous holiday entitlement - days increase after 2 years of service
- Cleaning Positions Available - cleaning the warehouse floors, toilets, and canteen.
- Yard Positions Available - working outdoors in all weathers.
If you are interested in speaking to someone about this exciting temp-to-perm role, please click to apply today, and our recruitment teams will be in touch to progress your application!