Assist Resourcing UK Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for x 2 talented Shift Managers to manage our temporary workforce at our fabulous onsite client based in Rochdale.
Reporting directly to the Contract Manager we are looking for a Shift Manager who can lead, manage and develop a team of high volume industrial temporary workers within a fast paced and demanding warehousing environment.
We are looking for candidates who can manage the following
- Performance management
- Attendance management
- Disciplinary and grievance of temporary workers
- Building relationships with key staff on shift
- Training and mentoring the workforce
As the Shift Manager your main Duties will include
- Lead, manage and develop a team of flex workers including a temp team leader within a very fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Manage the performance, productivity and quality of all flex workers in line with agreed process, conducting regular face to face reviews and documentation.
- Manage leavers, process and complete exit interviews in a timely manner and review feedback.
- Conduct regular engagement surveys both online and face to face supporting the clients/Assist’s engagement strategies and leading focus groups.
- Upskilling flexible workers on new processes, changes to technology and any other activity the client deems appropriate.
Hours of work
1830-0600 4 on 4 off
Salary £19 - £20k
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic team, in state of the art premises, supporting one of the UKs most recognised retail brands recruitment strategy.
We are looking to fill this shift manager role immediately,
- Permanent Role
- Free Parking
- Subsidised state of the art canteen
- Brand new office space
- State of the art communication and management technologies
- Ongoing training and career development
- HR Support network and portal
- Death in service insurance
- 28 days holiday per year
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/