Assist Resourcing UK Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a Warehouse Resource Planner to start work on a temp to perm basis at our clients’ fabulous new distribution Centre in Markham Vale, Chesterfield.
The role will involve calculating labour requirements, working closely with the stock and warehouse teams and with the customer to obtain forecast information and keep a daily log of actual activities.
Responsible for making sure the customer’s stock is in the relevant locations for all warehouse activities
- Liaising with the customers on site to identify upcoming promotions;
- Managing promotional volumes and locations;
- Ensuring stock and pick faces have the right stock in them for demand – ABC analysis;
- Interacting with management, warehouse teams, to prepare for upcoming activity;
- Products analysis such as demand history for each SKU;
- Labour planning;
- Ensuring each shift has the necessary skills, including upskilling;
- Management of labour holidays;
- Working with the operations team to ensure correct skillsets are in place;
- Identify opportunities for stock optimisation;
- Forecast tracking and analysis;
- Capturing of daily KPIs and pulling together a month KPI pack.
The ideal candidate will be at an Advanced level with Microscoft excel as you will be working between several spreadsheets also previous experience working in a warehouse or transport admin role.
Starting Salary is £12.00 per hour, once a successful 12-week probation period has been reached then the salary will rise to £25k pa
Due to the nature of our clients’ business hours of work will be 830am until 5pm and this will be 5 shifts over 7 days.
This role is an immediate start.